Kossel Clear ABS Kit
Lead Time: 2 weeks from order date
- U.S. Domestic: 2-5 business days after shipment
- International: 1-2 weeks after shipment (may take longer due to customs delays)
Easy to assemble. Functional yet aesthetic. Cost-effective.
The Kossel Clear is a delta type 3D printer that uses 3 stepper motors to control the kinematically linked effector for movement in the x,y,z axis. Delta printers are known for faster and smoother movement over large print volumes. The heat bed is fixed, minimizing the printer's footprint, while allowing tall print jobs.
The Kossel Clear ABS Kit includes all the parts you need to build your own Kossel Clear ABS 3D printer. It comes with an upgraded power supply, PCB heat bed, and borosilicate glass which allow you to print with both PLA and ABS material.
- Acrylic rods/arms
- Acrylic sliders
- Aluminum extrusions
- Bowden design extruder
- GT2 timing belts and pulleys
- Nozzle Diameter: 0.4 mm
- Resolution: 80 steps/mm in all 3 directions
- Build volume: 200mm x 200mm x 279mm (approximate)
- Footprint: triangular, 430 mm per side
- Frame height: 750 mm
- Print surface: borosilicate glass
- Fused Filament Fabrication (FFF) using 1.75mm PLA or ABS filament
- Automatic surface flatness calibration (autolevel)
*Parts may vary from photo*
*LCD and card reader can be purchased as an upgrade feature*
*Filament not included with the kit*