Metal Delta KS Campaign Update #5: Campaign closed at just under $50K September 06 2016, 0 Comments
Hi Metal Delta Backers!
We will be making these updates at least every week, and to save time (yours and ours) we will be doing it in this simple bullet format. :)
- First, thank you again for your support! We finished just under 50K, and although the stretch goal was not met, we will try our best to include the stretch goal in your kits anyway (we think we can do it but no promises).
- We are currently communicating with the suppliers so that they can prepare for the volume orders. This involves figuring out which parts go in which bag, final price adjustments, and forecasting for future demand as well as defective items.
- In order for this to happen smoothly, please answer the surveys as soon as possible. We need to know what you pledged before we make the orders.
- This is also a chance for you guys to add any upgrades that you may have missed. For example: if you wanted the GeckoTek upgrade, but wasn't able to add it to your pledge amount, just mention it on the survey, then contact us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org to adjust and complete the transaction.
- As soon as the funds drop into our bank account, and we get enough response on our survey, we will proceed with ordering from the suppliers. ETA on the small parts is 2 weeks after we place the order. ETA on the sheet metal parts is 3 weeks after we place the order.
- Also, very important, please sign up and join our google groups: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/blueeaglelabs. This is where we will support you guys during your builds.
- Here's a small picture of some calibration pictures from last night. these are 230mm diameter circles within 1% on the proper scale. Just thought you guys might like it :)
- Last but not the least, we have a limited inventory of filament that you guys might be interested in. These will work great with your printers, and if you are interested in them, we will make them available later this week for purchase on our website. If there is space in your kit boxes, we will throw them in there to save on shipping.
Blue Eagle Labs